In no particular order:
- Spending time with my beloved. Literally, we could be laid in bed silent and it still feels so good except when we’re in a mood with eachother, that does feel so good 😛
- Catching up with childhood friend Briela.
- Having deep discussions with the mother about God.
- Eating, cooking and more eating, oh and of course cooking.
- Watching people in the public and trying to create a back story based on their expressions and body language (creeper alert!).
- Bike rides, mostly short flat road rides that don’t make me tired…
- Picking scabs (seriously gratifying, I would say picking my nose, but scab picking is way better).
- Twirling my hair around my fingers, so soft and fluffy.
- Reading. The great escape from life.
- Writing! One thing I think we are all united on.
- Singing in the shower, or out of the shower. Serously who doesn’t love to sing? I didn’t say I could sing in tune however.
- Watching various TV shows, particularly K-dramas or J-dramas
- Sitting in silence and staring at nothing. Those deep thinking sessions can get me lost sometimes.
- Visiting new places.
- Falling asleep on public transport (Just feels so good! Aspecially on the tube or bus)
- Speaking in a baby voice with my beloved (you no wuv me, you just a meany to me awll day! mmm! I no your fwend anymore).
- Pulling silly faces when taking pictures.
- Taking pictures.
- Sexual intamacy with Mr beloved not that it gets to happen too often.
- Banter, banter and more banter!
Thanks for reading